Address: Hunter Wing, St George’s Hospital, Blackshaw Road, London SW17 0QT
Getting to St George’s Hospital
Transfer from East Surrey to St George’s on Friday morning could be arranged depending upon demand. Please let us know.
There are drop off and collection points outside most wings. There are two car parks with entrances on Blackshaw Road. The charges are paid on exit and are currently (at time of printing):
- £2 for the first hour with half-hourly rates after that
- £12 over 4 hours
- £20 over 6 hours (daily rate)
Tooting Broadway underground station on the Northern Line is ten minutes’ walk from the main pedestrian entrance on Effort Street.
Bus routes 493 and G1 enter the grounds of St George’s Hospital. Several other bus routes serve roads within a short walk of the hospital:
- routes 44, 77, 270 and N44 stop on Garratt Lane
- routes 57, 131, 219 and N155 stop on Tooting High Street
- routes 155, 264 and 280 stop on Blackshaw Road.
Once you arrive at the hospital make your way to the Hunter Wing (as pin pointed on the site map diagram below) where you will pick up directions to the registration area.